Table of Contents
- Why Do Gaming Laptops Have So Bad Battery Life?
- Good Battery Life While Gaming Or Not?
- Does Gaming Reduce Laptop Battery Life?
- Is It Good Or Bad To Remove A Laptop Battery Daily While Gaming?
- Brand New Laptop Battery Draining Very Fast?
- Are 4 Hours Of Battery Life Good For A Gaming Laptop?
- How Often Should A Laptop Battery Be Replaced?
- How Can I Improve The Battery Life Of A Gaming Laptop?
- Do Gaming Laptops Have Good Battery Life When Not Gaming?
- How To Extend Battery Life On A Gaming Laptop?
- Why Do Gaming Laptops Get So Hot?
- How Long Do Gaming Laptop Batteries Last?
- Powerful Laptops With Good Battery Life ? Gaming Laptop With Battery Life?
- Video Guide
Gaming laptops have short batteries because they have powerful devices like fast Graphics Card(GPUs), Central Processing Unit(CPUs), and have speedy fans . That’s why those are run fast batteries as compared to Normal Laptops.
They need the capacity to achieve CPU and GPU to make a living battery. Batteries consume faster compared to a normal laptop.
Why Do Gaming Laptops Have So Bad Battery Life?
Gaming laptops are all about performance and battery life is extremely important. These include
- Larger and faster processors (CPUs)
- Graphics cards (GPUs)
- Larger displays with higher refresh rates
- RGB lighting
- Much more
as well as improved playback performance and draining your battery very quickly. As a result, the ability to run and reduce battery support.
Good Battery Life While Gaming Or Not?
When used for tasks like web browsing and word processing, some PC games can last up to 6 hours at a time.
However, games or programs that use a Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) or a Central Processing unit (CPU) run fast batteries.
Playing games puts a heavy load on your phone hardware and can cause serious damage to the battery and affect your laptop hardware.
This usually results in frame rate per minute (FPS) per game and laptop temperature. You will get less FPS in the game because the GPU does not work as well.
Does Gaming Reduce Laptop Battery Life?
Playing the game overloads the phone hardware, increasing power consumption and temperature.
Games consume energy faster than making phone calls, watching movies, or listening to music.
The Solution Is This:
- Turn on automatic brightness adjustment to save energy.
- The louder the multimedia sound coming from the speaker, the higher the power consumption. Turn down the volume or use headphones for playback.
- Before starting the game, uncheck any other background buttons that you are not currently using.
- For online games, it is recommended to play where there are good traffic lights. First, the gaming experience is definitely affected by the network. Second, when the signal is weak, the cell phone speeds up the signal transmission and increases power consumption.
Is It Good Or Bad To Remove A Laptop Battery Daily While Gaming?
In general, keeping a charger will not harm your PC, as long as it is a PC game, you find that PC games last for hours and develop in a way that you always have in mind.
You see, the battery is the reason why the PC even works. Removing that is a distraction.
Removing it during a game match is like removing the head in the middle of the session of the program. It ends well for everyone involved and leaves chaos.
The reason for this negative thinking is that:
- It is a process, not something you can do like holding your finger. It is possible if you do it while playing the game, but many do not support it.
- You can keep the computer with an installed battery if you plug in the charger cable.
- That said, if you first remove the battery and then charge the charger cable, it is possible to use only AC power running on the laptop.
- The advantage is the straight line and the low risk of damaging the PC battery due to excessive charges.
But, at the same time, you are relying on the rope to keep it from sticking to you and thus depriving you of strength.
Also, you need to make sure that the hole is in the right place and will not be turned off automatically.
So, in general, not a good idea. Also, you may damage the battery when you remove or replace it. So, again, not a good idea. In addition, it is intended to be used.
Brand New Laptop Battery Draining Very Fast?
There are several reasons why your laptop battery runs so fast. For example, Powerful hardware games. Firmware problem. Programs running in the background.
One of the most common reasons for laptop battery failure is an old or dead battery.
When your laptop battery gets old, it can easily wear out, so it’s time to replace it. In addition, here are some causes of laptop battery problems:
There may be multiple processes running in the background.
Heavy apps like games and other office apps can drain the battery. Battery drains quickly due to system changes.
The system can be operated in flash mode or with other advanced options. Too many online and network connections can cause this problem.
This may affect the configured operating system and cause power outages. Other causes include incorrect drivers and over-equipment.
Are 4 Hours Of Battery Life Good For A Gaming Laptop?
Some laptops have a good battery life of 4 hours, while others have shorter battery life.
For old laptops, 4 hours should be enough because the battery is old and consumes more battery than the new laptop battery.
However, most new computers have a long battery life (unless you’re playing or editing a movie), so check the manufacturer’s requirements to make sure your laptop is compatible. It is recommended.
How Often Should A Laptop Battery Be Replaced?
Between 2-4 years
On average, a laptop battery lasts up to 1000 charge cycles, which is usually 2-4 years.
There’s no need to change your Laptop’s battery when you know how to connect and use it more than ever.
Many laptop batteries can only be replaced by professionals, so replacement batteries can be expensive.
How Can I Improve The Battery Life Of A Gaming Laptop?
You can search the internet for tips on how to extend your gaming laptop battery life as you may have one of the following issues:
⦁ Your gaming laptop battery life will decrease over time
⦁ You know that your new gaming laptop’s battery drains pretty quickly
⦁ You need to extend battery life so you can do a lot without worrying about battery life.
⦁ You forgot to take the charger with you.
Do Gaming Laptops Have Good Battery Life When Not Gaming?
There are many different factors that can temporarily and permanently affect the battery life of your laptop. Here’s a look at the key factors.
Using a laptop
Using your laptop while charging the battery is the most important thing that will affect your laptop’s battery life, temporarily and even permanently if you do it regularly.
Your laptop’s battery may go through a number of charge cycles before it starts to wear out.
If your laptop is hot or exposed to a hot environment, the battery will discharge faster and all parts of the notebook will be exposed to excessive voltage.
Try to avoid using the laptop in hot conditions.
Do not leave your laptop unused for a long time. If you do not use the notebook for a long time, such as weeks, it may affect the battery life of your notebook. Before storage, it is best to fully discharge the battery or leave it at 50% and then fully charge it.
How To Extend Battery Life On A Gaming Laptop?
Procedure to follow:
- Make sure the auto-brightness is on or off the screen.
- Reduce screen time.
- Try the battery storage type.
- Whether you use flight mode or not.
- Turn off vibration mode.
- Delete applications you no longer use.
- Must use laptop on Flat Surface
- Must Stop Unnecessary Files And background running processing files
- Make your Power Plan/choose your Power Plan
- Replace your HDD To SSD
- Must stop antivirus apps that running on your background
- Must Use Hibernate Mode not the Sleep Mode
- Disconnect unusage Peripherals
- Low volume Or use headphone devices
- Turn Off Wi-Fi And Bluetooth
- Off Your keyboard light
Why Do Gaming Laptops Get So Hot?
How Long Do Gaming Laptop Batteries Last?
On playing games. Gaming laptop battery lasts about 1 to 3 hours at one time of full charge.
Powerful Laptops With Good Battery Life ? Gaming Laptop With Battery Life?
|Gaming Laptops||Gaming Time|
|Metabox Prime-Ai / Eluktronics THICC-15 / XMG Apex 15 (Clevo NH58AF) (Ryzen 7 3700X/2070 115W)||47|
|Alienware 51m (i9-9900K/2080 180W) 90Wh||53|
|Metabox Prime-X (Clevo X170KM-G) (i9-11900K/3080 16GB 150-165W) 98Wh||85|
|Acer Triton 900 (i7-9750H/2080 180W) 71.9Wh||63|
|Aftershock Terra 15 (i7-9750H/RTX 2070 115W) 64Wh||53|
|MSI Sword 15 A11UE (i7-11800H/3060 80-85W) 53.5Wh||39|
|MSI GE65 9SE (i7-9750H/2060 90W) 51Wh||59|
|Dell G3 (i7-9750H/1660 Ti Max-Q 60W) 51Wh||49|
|Aftershock Vapor 15X (i7-10875H/2060 115W) 62Wh||65|
|Infinity W5 (i7-10875H/2070 Super 115W) 94Wh||105|
|ASUS Zephyrus M16 (i9-11900H/3070 65-100W) 90Wh||111|
|Aftershock Vapor 17X (i7-10875H/2060 115W) 91Wh||104|
|Acer Nitro 5 (Ryzen 5 5600H/3060 90-95W) 57Wh||107|
|ASUS Zephyrus M15 GU502 (i7-10750H/1660 Ti 80W) 76Wh||102|
Powerful processors, high GPUs, backlit RGB switches, high-definition speakers, and larger speakers all use more power and extend your gaming laptop’s battery life.
When playing games or using heavy CPUs or GPUs, you get a better experience while connected because your Laptop is not as energy-efficient as when it runs on battery power.